CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

PhotoShopping for Cover Girls: SIZE 2

OK OK I've got an ax to grind or more like resharpen cause this is an issue I've kinda covered before. Why is any real woman who makes the limelight riddiculed for their looks and why oh why must insist on photoshopping the hell out of them in magazines so that they are unreconizable.

The most recent case as some of you have heard of dumbasses attacking a real woman is Jennifer Lover Hewitt who as been the target of mockery for being spotted with what some people are calling a fat ass. To this I say really what is fat about her. Fat should mean a person who is of such a size that it is unhealthy and it shouldn't be a term of mockery its condition brouught on by lack self control when eating or genetics, I know cause im fat. I mean take a look at Mrs Hewitt here is she really fat?.



On the left and in the middle is the pictures that have cause all the trouble and on the end is a picture taken a week or so after the first two. Seriously in all of these pictures she looks great. Granted she ain't dolled up at the beach but a woman that puts on make up before going in the water is no woman I wanna be with. Jennifer is just to real for these over critical brain washed assholes that think that you can't have an ounce of body fat or any flaws at all or your just not worthy of being seen. I mean honsetly which of these two women below do you prefer.



If you said the anorexic chick then you have issues and your adding to metal warping of young women,

So as we know no one is perfect and Hollywood knows it too. Yet here come the computer age to save the day. For many years now magazine have been useing computers to edit photos of models. Things like removing pimples, scars, blotchy skin, bad lighting and etc. Yet a trend has popped up in recent year of complety altering the physical look of the model or celebrity. Here are some examples.



Here is a photo of America Ferrera, the sexy as hell star of Ugly Betty. taken around the same time. Now notice that her hips and arms a slimmer from one photo to another. This was just a slight alteration but was it really needed? I mean she is a fatastic beauty without any work why must we soil natural beauty with editing. Yet here some examples of takeing this editing futher.



Ashlee Simpson on the left is pre-plastic surgery, bottom right is post-surgery, and top right is a shot from Complete Woman magazine.



Stacy "Fergie" "Ferguson on the left is her recent cover of Blender magazine and the right is a recent photo.

Now tell me that those magazine pictures looking anything like the actual person or for a matter of fact a living person and you would be a fucking liar. I mean they looks so fake it makes me sick literally. I cannot stand to look at these magazine pictures so scroll down so we can't see them. I mean Ashlee Simpson was a punk hottie to me and then she goes and has this surgery now she looks like a valley girl and then she gets photoshopped to look like a living doll and of magazine to do it in then a magazine called Complete Woman, bet it says complete with battries inculded cause these women are toys. Fergie on the other hand I really don't find much sexual appeal in her but still why if they wanted her on the cover so badly did they feel the need not to put a real pictures of her up. Don't they stop to think about the untold damage they are doing by distorting the image perception of youg people especially girls





I know this cause I was one of these people but I didn't take it out on myself. I took it out on others. Anyone I thought didn't look perfect or dress perfect and it was all just cause I didn't fit in either but I felt if I pointed out other peoples flaws they wouldn't notice mine. I mean how fucked up is that and to see now how plastic surgery has become so main stream and people are afraid to age. We got Hollywood cramming it down our throats like drugs that we gotta be perfect. For example take a look at this Dove ad you may have saw bringing to light the altered perception we have of beauty.





Wow just ad 2 inches in neck why don't we and thin out the checks. Now Im not saying that you have to be large either im not call out for people to gain wieght if they are skinny either. What im saying is be healthy, be you, and if someone don't like your pimples, ass, hair, clothes, or whatever then just take comfort in the fact that they only reason they are pointing it out is beacause they are an unsecure prick or bitch who needs to come to terms about how they feel about themselves and realize they are fine they way they look too.




BE UGLY, IT'S HOT!!


0 comments: