CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Clap if You Believe in Me: MY LIFE

So Amara said to me a little while back that I hadn't done a all about my life blog and I really havent been in the mood. But she is right like she is most of the time. I just thought Id kinda give ya run down for anyone who cares. So things right now are hecktic with physical therapy and doctors and the holidays. Its all be a whirlwind. I couldnt do it without Amara, I mean if I didn't have her Id be stuck, she cooks, cleans, shops, drive she does all the heavy lifting and she changes almost all of the dirty diapers and all while looking freaking hot plus she has more patience when it comes to me then my own mother and for those who know me that is saying something she is truely the love of my life and my soulmate. As far as things with Darrell it couldn't be better. I know all parents say this but my kid is so damn cute and smart as hell. He is only 16 months yet he is doing all the things a 2 year old should. Its just so cool to talk to him and have him understand. You tell him to go grab something and bring it to ya or tell him to get ready for bed and he at least tries to. Also he still is a dream to get to bed, which no reason to curse me I know it will all catch up with me on the sleeping. As far as friends go all is well. Family is differnt note as far as my side now im not gonna go into that cause it is way to personal. There gonna be 2 weddings in June I'll be attending I even get to be the best man at one of them Im really stoked about that , the other though well hmmm the jury is still out on that one, sorry fire Overall I feel drain and little powerless due to my injury but I have a calm that I didnt before all this. I just wanna thank all you guys for giving me an outlet to speak. Merry Yule to you all TINK

0 comments: