CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dog the Bounty Hunter is my Nigger.

Ah so I love when I'm working on a blog and boom a story comes down related to what im doing and I have to stop and talk about it before moving foward. So here it goes.

One of my Heros and favorite tv stars is Duane "DOG" Chapman. He has a show on A&E called "Dog the Bounty Hunter". I've read his book and this man has been to the edge and back. Drugs, sex, prison, god, vacums,kids, wives and bounty hunting. This man has turned his life around in a way the deserve reconigtion.

Yet today a recorded call of Dog useing the word "Nigger". In the Call Dog was speaking to his son Tucker advising him he could not work for him if he was dating a black girl not because she was black though but from what i took from the call 1. she had some character issue mainly it sounded like she had been threatening to record them saying Nigger and turn it to the tabloids. 2. Dog is aware that sometimes him and his crew use the word Nigger and didn't want the stress of offend her and her getting mad. This nothing like Michael Richards pointing at a man he didn't know and yelling "look its a Nigger" Dog was saying because of the use of the word nigger happens there Tucker couldn't work there. Dog even offered to get him a job else where if he really loved her and wouldn't break it off.

So the results so far A&E is suspend production on the show pending an investigation and Dog has issued and apology for useing the word, and people are now begin to rally against him. Now to this I say what a load of shit. So what he said Nigger, tons of us do in our private conversations even those of us who have black friends. Me for example I have plenty of friends of Spanish and Mexican Decent, but I'm not afraid to use the word Spic, hell I have no problem using any racial slur. Why you may ask cause when I use it its an accurate description of the person. Cause not all blacks are Niggers, not all Mexicans are Spics, not all white people are Trash. If I see any person slothing along being lazy or causeing trouble an apporpriate racial slur will be attach to my description of them

Now its time to be honest cause people are out demonizing a great man for something a majority of us have done. I mean come on can you honestly say that you haven't and really was it really that wrong when you did. And you shouldn't feel bad for doing so as long as you don't apply the word to the whole race with out looking at the individual.

So if you read or have read the story dont't by into this bullshit that he should be sorry cause 1. really none of us can say whe haven't thought or said a slur and 2. the use of these words properly applied are not really slurs at all they are description of the vile of that certain race. So lighting up, like the old saying "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged! and Let He Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone"

Love ya'll
Tink

UPDATE: I said dog never called his sons girlfriend a nigger, I was wrong he called her a nigger once on the tape, sorry still don't change how I feel.

0 comments: