CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I NO C ME IN ICU

Hello all you may have been wondering where the fuck I've been. Welll I almost died, and I can't be more serious. I was minutes to hours away from death. As you all know I've been limited in my mobility and due to that I develop clots in my legs that i was unaware of that traveled to my lungs. Its called a Pulmonary Embolism(PE) I had 2 big one and several small ones. I aint gonna go all into it but I spent 2 days in ICU and 5 day in the regular section. But im back im using a walker and im on oxygen when i sleep but heres the kicker im gonna have to be mobile more and to do so im gonna put the blog on the back burner which sucks I love it but I cant spend 2 hours of sitting still while type and researching and codeing these things so I'll still be bloggin just not as often. So dont worry i still got things to say I haven't gone soft I just need time to recover and ill still be checking my myspace and my email so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Love y'all Tink

0 comments: