CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Left to Rot in a CELLphone.

So I was sitting at the fair in my wheelchair waiting on Amara to come back from bringing her mom lunch and I was watch groups of people walk by, all types adults, teens, kids and seniors and I notice something that has annyoed me for a long time but in praticularly today.

People who have to be on their cellphone constantly, now dont get me wrong im a textaholic I text a ton but when im with someone or running an erron I usally wait till im done till I pay attention to my phone except when im alone in the car. Anyways I see all these people talking out loud on purpose while on the phone so whe can all hear how cool they are cause they're on the phone and the most annoying factor is that they are completly ingoreing the person they are with. Why pay money to come to the fair with someone just to ingore them cause you gotta talk to someone who isnt there, or worst is just somewhere else in the fair, about what you've been doing. I get quite pissey about that I can understand the occasional call to tell someone where to meet or talk about plans for later but I hear people giving the rundown of every little fucking thing they did for the day.


"Yea so like we went and ate some chesse fries and then I took a shit, oh and then we went to the free stage" if you call and told me that I'd be like that nice and you want a browning star, shit at least tell some details like were the chesse fries good, was your shit healthy looking, was the free stage fun. I mean you run into this phenominon at the supermarket there is always this guy on the phone or using his bluetooth to talk to someone about how great their day was. I wanna shove the phone up his ass too cause most of these guys talk out their ass anyways and say, HOWS YOUR DAY GOING NOW BITCH! PRETTY FUCKING SHITTY HUH!!


Then you get the people on the phone while driving which is fine if you have the brain power to drive and talk at the same time which most people dont. there always the ones who will never speed up or slow down even if the speed changes, or they will get in one lane stay in it and not switch till your half way up long side of them almost sideswiping you and they have the gaul to flip you the bird, which is quite funny cause they usally take their driving hand off the wheel to do so, great now you dont have any hands on the wheel and your not looking foward. If your going out with someone pay them the courtesy to get the fuck off the phone or if your ina store use your fucking indoor voice, and if they can hear you tell them you'll call them back, and if you have a problem with paying attention stay the fuck off the phone while driving cause I will brake check your ass if im the only on in the car and if you rear end me I sue the shit out of your ass right after I get out and make you'll never be without your phone since you love it some much you can wear it down your throught have a fun time chargeing it though.

0 comments: