CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

What would a Mcdonalds McCain taste like?

I tell ya dusty old republican. It would taste of old fashion big government that is way past its expiration date that has been cooked in oil profits.  It would leave you unsatisfied and like most things at McDonalds making you wish you would have never ordered it.




So anyways less then a year we have a new president.  It looks like McCain got the Republican slot and its between Obama and  Clinton for the Democrat position.  Grant nothing is absolutely official until the repective party conventions.  Oh yeah and if ya didnt hear Ralph fucking Nader is ruining Dems chances (cough) I mean running yes running for president under the Independent slot. Which means he has probably been paid off to steal votes from the Democrats,  of course that is my opinion but the fact is that is what he ends up doing.




I know im not voteing Republican if its McCain, I might have for Rudy. As far as Democrats I think Obama gonna win out over Clinton for the drivers seat.  I think I could live with that Obama does have passion.  Unfortunately he is a bit of a young pup and I think his lack of experience on the worlds stage may hurt him but if Hillary's there to help then I think we may be ok.

As far as other candidates still running or at least being support yes they may have the right ideas and plans but when have you known this country to elect as person who had the right ideas, This is definitely a contest of the rich and well connected, not of honesty and intelligence

So whatever happens in this next election all I can say is GOODBYE TO BUSH. He has definitely done his work he has accomplished his goal of making him and his buddies tons of money, killing Sadam and generally fucking over the country and not to mention being a open homophobe.




Now I know some of  you will say its not his fault that the country is in the shitter it was Clintons fault, blah blah, blah the man has been in office for EIGHT years EIGHT!!.  See I tend to blame the guy currently in office if things are going shitty if he was handed a country that was in pretty damn good shape to begin with and to anyone who says that it wasn't then I tell you all I know was thing were hell of alot easier going when Clinton was in office no matter what he was doing.  And sure he was a womanizing bastard, but you know that doesnt make him a bad president it makes him a bad person.  Lying about a blowjob seems rather minor to lying about WMD's in order to start a war. I know some say Bush had bad intelligence on Iraq  so ok what your saying is we're incompetent great I would have total been for kicking Sadams ass if bush would just said hey lets do it, but don't bullshit me with tale of WMD's. I didn't start off dislikeing Bush I actually supported him against Gore cause Gore lacked backbone Bush for all his faults is a Strong president he knows what he wants and he gets it.  He just doesn't want what I want. 




In the end I'm ready for change I've spent enough time surviving in the "bush" and I ready to come back to society.

0 comments: