CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Its time for a SEX change

No you sicko I mean the next President of the United States
Ive voted ever since I could and I supported Bush against Gore, I supportd Kerry against Bush. I liked Bill, Reagan and I could stand Bush senior. Now looking over the last several decades I notice that each president makes promises and tend not to keep them. Some tried, some didnt but I think a chnage is in order cause if we were to elect a woman president you know no one would cut her any slack she would have to deliver or be impeached. We would have her out of office faster then you could say Monica if she didnt get something done. I think im just ready for a chnage from the constant disapointment of male president's just looking to achieve the title but not the goal. Yes I understand its a bit silly to vote for someone based on gender alone but what the hell can it hurt cause when we're at bottom you can only go up. Trust me, in my opinon after 2 terms of Bush jr we're pretty much there.

I know politics can get heated so feel free to bash and praise me I dont care

0 comments: