CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 11, 2006

Crest with that Minty, explosively clean feeling!!

So todays blog is about the recent attempted terror attack on airplanes, did anyone notice that no one gave shit at all, I for one didnt either, I flew the day after the shoe bomber guy, wasnt even scared. Its real sad that we've gotten to the point that we stopped getting pissed about terrorists, but it is real easy to stop careing I guess. Shit it can happen at anytime, anywhere we've become so comfortable with the thought that we could die at any second of the day, that when some crazy assholes came really close to killing again, people just shrugged and went "oh well". Now im not saying lets go crazy and double the anti terror efforts and give up even more rights, but holy shit should we just let it slide like we just didnt almost have another tragedy. I dont know I teeter back and forth on the issue on one hand I do not support the patirot act fully I'm very lery of some of the things the goverment can just up and do without proper permisson in the name of the war on terror, on the other hand I dont want to die in some terror attack that could have been prevented. Im so confused. after 9/11 i was freaked out, I was one hundred percent ready to kick someones ass, now I feel pooped, I have no enegy left to get pissed is whats wrong, We gotta stay strong on are own, against terror but also against laws that allow the goverment ot over step their boundries. its us the people that have to be strong willed and minded to keep it all in check. as you can see im very A.D.D on this blog im have never been a patriotic person by far, in fact i hate the pledge of alegence, but im still not gonna just let some terrorist asswipe come in my yard and fuck with me with out raiseing hell, (or at least help to raise hell seeming i would be Gomer Pile if i joined any branch of the service, i would'nt be much help in a fight) So lets get pissed cause now ya gotta buy a new fucking thing of mouth wash when you cross the pond and we all know how bad airline food and a 6 hour flight can make your breath stink, fucking terrorist.

0 comments: